Thursday, September 28, 2017

Deck the Halls


I've been busy with Christmas projects and have a few to share with you today.  I had so much fun creating these, is never to early for this kind of projects, what do you think?  First a set of tag and library pockets, LOVE the nutcracker embellishment from the kit: Believe available at my Etsy shop, it is so cute !!

He estado creando varias cosas de Navidad, y les comparto hoy algunos de ellos, la verdad me divierto mucho con este tipo de proyectos nunca es demasiado temprano para comenzar con algo de Navidad no creen ?   Este es un set de etiqueta y library pockets, el cascanueces me ENCANTA!! y viene en el kit: Believe de venta en mi tienda Etsy
digital images from the collages: Christmas Time tickets, Christmas Flashcards 



Next a set of tags using stickers from October Afternoon, stamps from PTI and other embellishments, I added some glitter, rhinestones and silk flowers.

Ahora un set de etiquetas usando calcomanias de October Afternoon, sellos de  PTI y otros adornos, agregue algo de glitter, piedritas y flores de seda.


And last one of my favorite sets, a little box and tags, I use chipboard to create the tags, some dies,  the big frame is from Sizzix, wood embellishmnets from Prima.

Y por ultimo un set de caja y etiquetas,  use chipboard para las etiquetas, algunos suajes, el marco grande es de Sizzix, adornos de madera son de Prima.

The stamps (sentiments) were created by me using a tool called StampMaker from Teresa Collins, I am sad to say it is one of the things that I use only a couple of times... then never use it again, I found this tool  hard to use,  I love the concept of this product but it is not something that you will use over and over again.

Los sellos (sentimientos)  los hice hace algun tiempo con con una herramienta que se llama StampMaker de Teresa Collins, con tristeza les comento que es una de las herramientas que use solamente un par de veces... y esta por ahi arrumbada y por supuesto no la volvi a abrir, es de esas herramientas  que no son faciles de usar,  me encanta el concepto del producto pero es algo que no vas a usar muchas veces.


Thank you so much for stop by my blog today more and more projects coming soon!

Muchas gracias por visitar mi blog el dia de hoy, regreso con mas y mas proyectos pronto!!

2 comments:

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

Que bonitos trabajos para Navidad!!!

R's Rue said...

Beautiful.



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved