Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Sweet Love

Hello everyone! I am back with more Valentine's Day projects, this time I use again the tiny house die, I just love it!  I made a couple of small boxes (die from Lawn Fawn) and glue on top the little house, papers from my stash and from the collage: Spring Time papers

Hola a tod@s! aqui estoy con mas proyectos de San Valentin. De nuevo use este suaje de la casita, simplemente me encanta! Primero hice un par de cajas (suaje de Lawn Fawn) y despues pegue en la parte de arriba las casitas, papeles de mi coleccion y del colage: Spring Time papers

I added some images inside the boxes that read "Sweetheart" and "To my valentine" these are from the collage Valentine Envelopes The "Love" and "XOXO"  words are also dies from Lawn Fawn.

Adentro de las cajitas pegue unas frases/imagenes del colage: Valentine Envelopes las frases "Love" y "XOXO" tambien son suajes de Lawn Fawn.

Next a card using paper and images from the collages:  Shabby Pink papersCut Out Roses No. 3
and Tape Measure No. 3

Esta es una tarjeta que me gusta mucho, use papeles e imagenes de los colages:  Shabby Pink papersCut Out Roses No. 3 y Tape Measure No. 3


Stamps from MSE! the heart in the middle is from a Sizzix die, on top  of the heart I added a piece of paper previously embossed.

Sellos de MSE! el corazon es un suaje de Sizzix, arriba del corazon solo pegue un papel; previamente embosado.


I will be adding more mini embellishments kits to my Etsy shop, this is my favorite right now!

Thank you so much for all your sweet comments I will be back soon with more projects

muchas gracias por visitar mi blog y por sus lindos comentarios :)


4 comments:

Patty Tanúz said...

Bellísimos tus proyectos Bety, ese suaje me hace ojitosssssss, todo me enamoró!!!!!

EL RINCON DE CHELO said...

Unos trabajos preciosos, me encantan las casitas, besos

Roosterhead Designs said...

So lovely Beatriz~
I am always thrilled to see your latest creations.
Beautiful and inspiring~
Karen O

Fikreta said...

so very nice!



Beatriz Jennings 2006-2022, all rights reserved